Lost between insanity & intelligence

Just a way to vent and ramble on, when no one else will listen!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Laziness

I realized today that the last few days, I haven't written a new post. All I've done is insert pictures & videos (I liked, of course) and only wrote a little something about 'em.

Is it Laziness?
Yeah, I think so. This week I started getting up at 5:30am to go to work, then after work been hitting the pool and the dogpark.

I blame the laziness on Paul & Anna. They got me hooked on:

www.blingybob.com & www.youtube.com & google. I'be been watching short videos (dirty, sexy, perverted ones of course!) and checking out www.myspace.com.

Why?, getting ideas, motivating myself to write interesting things and just to see how far behind the times I am.

Regarding myspace... If I had that growing up, I probably would be a different person today. Young people these days are so open on the internet. And Jesus!, I can't believe how vulgar, obscene & willing to show seductive pictures & videos of themselves, they are.

Damn, I love it!

I've already established I can be a perv, but not in a 16, gets you 20 kinda way. If they are over 18, thats fine with me. They are the ones choosing to do that for the world to see and read about.

I'm more concerned with the minors. 14 years old! If I had kids, I would be monitoring every little thing they did online.

Remember "The X Files"? Trust No One.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Oh no, are you looking at my myspace account now?

6:15 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Oh and Alyssa and Jason will be lucky if I EVER let them use the internet without me watching. My 14 year old neighbor from NJ has a myspace account and it makes me sick some of the stuff she posts.
I am looking into finding bubbles for my kids to live in when they are teens...LOL.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home