Lost between insanity & intelligence

Just a way to vent and ramble on, when no one else will listen!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oh, what I did last night....

Last night at the dogpark, it was pretty quite. I was talking with one of the guys, Andrew, he's been there about as often as me.

He said he was stoned and that he had some really good stuff and offered me a couple of "hits".

Well, I did it. I can't remember the last time I got stoned, but holy shit, that was excellent. I think its been at least 5 years if not more since I last smoked pot, but I can't remember ever being that stoned.

We hung out at my apartment for a couple of hours. Time just stood still for me. I usually get very quite, and just stay in a vegatative state. And, thats just what happened. Andrew is a talker. He rambled on for hours, and I just listened, and stared at him. He's cute.

After Andrew left, I called Paul. Wrong. He talked, I just listened. And boy did I have the munchies. I ate a 3/4 a box of JuicyFruits and 1/3 a box of Nerds. That's "Paul Food."

I slept like a baby last night and when my alarm went off at 5:30am, I really didn't want to get up. Yes, I did, but I think I may have still been stoned. I'll probably just stick with smokin' my cigs and drinking an occasional cocktail in the future. Or, maybe not.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Thats Apauling....

10:59 PM  
Blogger pOoLvErT said...

Yo!!!

Who wants to light up the bong?

3:55 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Have ya been too stoned to write anything new??lol

7:42 PM  
Blogger pOoLvErT said...

I wish, I need to be. I was at my parents house this weekend.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home