Lost between insanity & intelligence

Just a way to vent and ramble on, when no one else will listen!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

It was an Excederin Headache!!!









So I spent the weekend at my parents house. Robert, Krissy, Katie, My cousin from Italy, Andy, Rose, Eddie and his "trailer trash, redneck, white trash" girlfirend & a girl from a previous boyfriend and Eddies new daughter were all there. My Mom's friend Tina stopped by as well.

All and All, dealing with my family in small amounts isn't bad. One on One, isn't bad, but... everyone together? I maxed out on the daily dose of Excederin, hoping to make the pain more tolerable.

It wasn't just me either. Andy was the same. My mom is easy to deal with and my Dad is high maintenance. My brother is tolerable, he is a typical Dad, he has been numbed by years of dealing with his kids and his wife's previous three kids. My sister, well, for a lesbian, I can deal with her. My nieces are fantastic! I enjoyed their company, a 13 & 11 year old.
As for my nephew, his girlfriend and the baby out of wedlock (times two), god help me.
Oh, I forgot, Krissy's frined from my folks' neighborhood spent alot of time their too.

Guess who cooked? Very good. I think I lost my touch. I didn'y enjoy anything I prepared. Must have been the company.

As for Excederin; now that Paul and I live only 3 hours from my folks, I highly recommend everyone to purchase stocks in the company.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Sounded like you had a fun time.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home